TSTO Topic 2019: The Simpsons Tappet Out/ Simpsons Springfield
Big Grin 
[Image: Donut.jpg]

Springfield är tillbaka med en ny uppdatering. Alla hjärtans dag knackar på dörren

Ny funktioner:
Ett kameraverktyg är integrerats.
Att skapa ett stadsporträtt i framtiden.

Att ha en stora stad

All TSTO Content Updates

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alien Bommel is a private independent Gaming website with games we love to play. Yes we support accessible games  and yes EA has some in its range Heart

Så blev mitt liv -> soluppgång
Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi
bei weitem das beste update. Endlich sind die Ziele so greifbar nah. Weihnachtsevent war doch gaga... Big Grin
Ny utmaning i TSTO  ute!

Staten och pastan
Belöning: Springfields mystiska plats

Utmaning är tillgängliga till den 12 marts

Alien Bommel is a private independent Gaming website with games we love to play. Yes we support accessible games  and yes EA has some in its range Heart

Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi
En återförening utan klass

Gör alla uppdrag innan den 26 mars och fått allt nytt inhåll Heart

Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi
Marge slår till uppdatering

Marge at the bat questline is a mini event which is available until April 24, 2019. For players who play TSTO a long time , this event will be familiar. There is a small series of tasks and some older premium items, e.g. from the Tap-Ball Event of 2015.

Wish nevertheless much fun in TSTO...

Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi
Dodgy I thought that during the easter time we go to easter egg hunt!
Instead, we're doing a sports event, so does not fit into the European theme. I do not play the quest, I already have all the items.

Ich dachte das wir während der Osterzeit auf die Ostereierjagd gehen! Stattdessen machen wir ein Sportevent, passt so garnicht in das europäische Thema. Ich spiele die quests nicht, habe ehe schon alle Gegenstände. Undecided
Muss meinem Vorredner recht geben.
Irgendwie hätte man das Sport Update für Sommer machen können , aber doch nicht über die Osterzeit.
Finde es unpassend und war enttäuscht.
völlig unverständlich wie man ein Sport update von Marge im Frühling veröffentlichen kann. Gibt doch genug Themen um diese Zeit!
I have a question.  Why does TSTO currently have so many disconnects to the server.  Whether to wireless or mobildata.  I have done the usual things with turning off the iphone 10. I wondering if the game is ending?
Hi Erik,

Due to many speculations, I can say the game won`t be ending, never ever.
The team has just added late many helpful features in the past few months.  
Of course, they always said >  there is new game content, when it comes to new content to the series.  
This is now the case, the new TSTO series launch soon.
https://twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1...7309356033

To the server disconnects.  Make sure that you have deactivated bluetooth and close all background applications, it should be run better.

Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi