why does not EA anything against cheaters in SC Buildit
I'm really disappointed that EA does nothing. I do not invest money in the game anymore
We came across the same group last weekend, who cheated in the war last year.

Our game was just 3 minutes old, as with the Comic Hand attacks all citys, they reaching 10,000 points and 7 minutes later reaching 30,000.

The end of the whole thing was that with 100 thousand ended the game.
Although I already reported this group last summer, pictures were sent. Now I have to realize that EA keeps these players in the game. That they continue to tolorate such idiots. I would like to know how you see it!
Hopeful you published my post Liz  Rolleyes
Hey there!

our team hit so often cheaters. It is almost routine that you find them several times a month.
This must be players, who play on Android, ios you can not manipulate.

We did a lot of screenshot. We contact at the support. Nothing happened, btw the situation is the same just in time.

I just do not understand, why is no report button there , as in the other games!

I have stopped playing this game as long as EA is not willing to do anything against the floods of cheaters.

I do not understand that EA still allow this game on Android, if you can manipulate this. It would have to be blocked, surely they do not want that. Because then a large amount of players fall away, which iphone, ipad are too expensive.

I could really understand your frustration
Agree. It's a neverending story and damn it annoying. Confused
[Image: alienlogo.gif]Alien Bommel is a private independent Gaming website with games we love to play. Yes we support accessible games  and yes EA has some in its range Heart

Liz Photopage
Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi - Att leva med Reumatoid Artrit